Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunset,My daydream

Sunset 4/14/13

 I can't adequately explain how I feel when I see the sunset. The beautiful, vibrant colors draw me in, calling me to absorb their radiance. I can only photograph the scenery and capture a glimpse of its splendor. I yearn to linger and watch the hues change as the sun sets further west. I want to pursue the sight and remain still longer, yet realizing it is retreating to the west coast where other poets and artists will smile in appreciation of God's splendid work. 
Add caption

Too many trees block my full view.
I am determined to find a clear place to shoot the sunset and am looking forward to sharing those pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC