Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bird feeder raid..by a hungry Squirrel!

I watched this guy inhaling the seed in this feeder.
He didn't mind my watching until he saw my Canon.
He high tailed it across the clothes line, nearly slipping off a few times.
He looked ticked off that his lunch feast was disrupted.
I'm sure he'll be back.


It amazed me how it was able to hold on to the line as it ate upside down.
Looks like its toes and tail are what it's using to keep from falling.
It almost lost its footing as it scrambled across the line,
 trying to keep its eyes on me, the line, and the tree.

Looks mighty unhappy lunch was disrupted!
It gave me the stink eye for making him not only stop eating, but nearly plummeting to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC