Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby pics of my great-nephew :)

I went to visit my nephew's new baby in hopes of creating my first baby photo shoot.
I had visions of posing him in cute poses with soft blankies and a cute little hat.
What I wasn't planning on was walking in during his pre-feeding time fussiness.
He is so adorable, I held him while his bottle was being warmed. I was happy he calmed down as I hummed and sang a lullaby. It was mesmerizing to me how relaxed he became, until he realized he was still hungry! He started crying and finally settled down when his daddy lovingly gave him his mid day meal. I didn't quite get the pics hoped for, but did take the few below. The mom and dad are first time parents and were thrilled to talk about sleep and diaper routines. We shared a few mishaps about changing a boy and getting soaked, and how we can just sit and watch them sleep peacefully and sigh at the joy of seeing them so calm and quiet.
   Have you gone for a shoot and it didn't go as -planned, but worked out in the end?


Loving kisses on baby's soft hand <3
Daddy and son, bonding <3
Baby resting on his mommy's bosom <3


My nephew and his wife, adoring their son <3


Me, holding my great nephew (3 weeks old)
My son holding his new cousin.
My daughter holding hew new cousin.

1 comment:

  1. Babies are such a joy in life! They are very time-consuming and in need of constant, loving care, but that is what truly what brings you close to them. I love the pictures here :) the family seems very happy and content with the new arrival! Hopefully someday I will have a family of my own and share smiles similar to these I see here =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC