Sunday, April 21, 2013

Name that nature pic...








As I walked around my street this fine April noon, I found signs that Spring is well under way.
I heard many different bird songs fill the air, and I watched as they flew and twirled around in their mating dance routines. They reminded me of the part in the movie Bambi, when owl said they were all 'twitterpated'!  I smiled and enjoyed the show. I also noticed many plants starting to grow buds. I knew most of their names, but there were a few I'm not sure about.
There are a few pics posted below, with numbers under each one.
See if you can identify what they are and write your answers in a comment below.
Thanks,
 Lori LC

1

2
3

4

5















6


7
8
9
State flower

10


1 comment:

  1. I think that number 1 is a berry bush, 2 is a birch, not sure about 3, 4 might be a maple tree, 5 looks like a oak tree, 6 isn't anything I ever saw in nature, 7 are plants at maybe walmart, 8 is not clear enough for me to tell, 9 is a small pine tree that birds are pecking to death, the state flower looks like a lilac bush, and 10 has tiny pinecones so it must be a pine tree.
    How did I do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC