Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Vacation day with grandorable :)

happy time
I was so happy to spend my day with my grandorable, who is almost one,and is a happy baby,just like her mommy has always been <3


Ready for a nap




strolling around the block

Went to wal mart for some chicken noodle soup, as my stomach has not been feeling great lately.
                         The trip was rather quiet and uneventful. I looked for items to eat that may be easy on my tummy, and thought about ginger ale and corn muffins.
I did consider cheese balls, but for some reason the shelf was empty.
 I mean, who eats giant tubs of cheese balls?! lol
I had the ginger ale and soup and feel better.

Guess I will settle for a meme of cheese balls:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC