Monday, February 13, 2017

Loving having a snow day from school

As much as I do not enjoy driving in snow, I do enjoy spending time with my kids and grandorable baby. Since I pulled a back muscle while shoveling yesterday, I was exempt from having to shovel today.
Instead, I had a slow day before spending time with my grand baby, who has just started standing by herself for a few moments; not walking, just standing up by herself.
 We played with blocks, books, watched baby shows and snuggled.
She got tired and wanted me to hold her for a while, I did not mind 😊
We were nice and cozy inside while the outside was cold and dreary.
I look forward to our next time to spend the day together, but really look forward most to spring when we can get out in the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC