Sunday, February 12, 2017

Snowy fun in New Hampshire

I was able to pry my son from screen time long enough to play in the snow today.
After putting on a sweatshirt,Burton socks,snow pants,jacket,Sorel boots,head/face mask and warm mittens, I was already too warm to be in the house and looked forward to cooling off outside.
We first shoveled the walk way because we are expecting about six to ten more inches of snow tonight and it will be easier to clear later if we do a bit now.
We then made snow angels. It was a lot of fun,but getting up was a challenge with so much snow gear on.





After using a shovel to throw snow at each other,we just laid in the snow for a few minutes and talked.
We then walked over to the neighboring church yard and played on their huge mountain plowed in the corner. He wanted to make a tunnel,but I just wanted to slide down the side a few times.
We went back to our yard and he got his new sled to attempt to slide down the small hill we have. It was not very successful, but we had fun trying.
Perhaps he should bring the sled to to the church hill and see how much faster it will be.
After another snow angel,since the previous were sledded over, I was ready to go in for some hot cocoa.


It was a really fun day and I look forward to doing it again this week!
Did you get snow where you are?
Tell me about your winter so far in the comment section below.
Love and blessings,
Lori LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC