Sunday, May 5, 2013

Braiding hair can be fun

I have always enjoyed braids. When I was younger, I was fascinated by people who could braid their own hair. I had long hair as a teenager, and usually asked my Mom to do it for me. She seemed to like doing it foer me.
A friend's sister had long hair and braided it herself, and told me it was easy to do. She explained how to do it and I have been braiding ever since. When I eventually cut my hair too short to braid, my daughters obliged me to do theirs. As they grew older, it wasn't so cool to have Mom do their hair. My youngest daughter is now an adult and occasionally lets me braid her hair.I asked her if I could do it today and so we sat outside at the picnic table as my fingers happily weaved the strands into four separate smaller braids and then those into two medium size braids. Below are two pics of her hair, keep in mind that it is slightly windy and that caused it to be a bit wind blown.
without clips

with black rose clip
with small pink clip, you can see the wind blowing her hair




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC