Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring walkabout

After the long winter we are still defrosting from, I have been taking walks around the neighborhood to capture Spring awakening once again.
 One of my favorite places is Moody Park, a serene place where people love to take leisurely walks, use the bike trails and to walk their dogs.
  I have been taking an online photography course and am learning how to use manual mode almost exclusively. It is frustrating at times, but the pics are getting better as I use it more.
Here are a few I recently took at and near the park in the past few weeks. i hope you enjoy looking at them, and your comments are always welcome :)
A couple walking their dog.

Mount Ascutney,Vt.

Runoff stream from melting snow.

Tree tops at sunset






Future site of Grace River church.
First rounds of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC