Friday, June 20, 2014

Spring 2014

I have not taken many photos this Spring, partly because my camera needed a complete cleaning, but also because I felt in a funk and everything seemed so over whelming. I am feeling better now, and the camera has been dejunked, so here are the few pics I took, some with my phone cam.
  In April,the snow finally melted by Easter and the kids had a blast gathering eggs at Arrowhead ski area..
He won a prize for finding a Golden egg :)

During April vacation, we went to Montshire kids museum

Along the trails at Montshire Museum

and the Science Museum in Boston,Mass. We had a really good time exploring and learning how things work:
The electricity show at the Museum of Science in Boston is always very cool to watch!

  In May, we went to a pond in NH and watched tadpoles and fish swim around.

My girls sent lovely flowers to me for Mother's Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC