Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Late Summer photo fun

This summer has been great! I had a chance to visit family, friends, and take a few day trips. I return to work tomorrow after all these weeks off. I do enjoy teaching, and am looking forward to sharing stories with everyone :)

Here are a few of the fun things I have done since the last post:

My son took a week of lacrosse training.
 He liked it, but the hours were way too long for an eight year old.

Three of my nephews became first time dads =)

Christopher with his son, Connor.
My niece,Aubreigh, and her cousin, Logan <3



Found a spot by the Connecticut River where the sunset looks awesome! Ashley Ferry's Landing is one of my new favorite places to be at sunset!

Had a  few trees,mainly pines, cleared from our yard. 
What a difference it makes with the extra space and sunlight.

Also went on several botanical photo excursions.







This tree looks like it has a silly face ( at least I thought it did up close.lol )

Not sure what species this is, but it was interesting watching it lope around the picnic table.

I also had my first non-family photo practice shoot.  It was more for me to get better acquainted with my settings and poses than anything else.






Autumn is on the way.I love taking pictures when the leaves start turning!
Hope you enjoyed the pics.
What are a few highlights of your own summer so far? Feel free to mention a few in a comment below. Thanks :)

Love and blessings,
Lori LC

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC