Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My vacation photo timeline


This Summer has been passing fairly quickly and mostly uneventfully.
I started out with a list of what had to be done and another for what I hope to accomplish before returning to work August 21st. Here is a pictoral view of what I/we have done so far. There may be duplicates from earlier posts if you have viewed other posts. Enjoy, and feel free to comment on what pic you liked or what you have done so far this summer.


The first week of Summer vacation,I downloaded Photoshop 5 and Preset designs by Jenn, in the hopes of learning how to use them and make awesome products for people.
I walked around the neighborhood and local park for views that seemed interesting to me. I hope you agree:
Here are pics taken at a local park.



These were taken around my yard.



green bean shoot


My son turned 8 and chose a cake with pigs to celebrate.


We had so much rain, it changed the landscape in some places. Governor Hassen declared some places a disaster due to some roads being entirely washed out.

Gaga pit, before and after too much rain.


I attended my nieces baby shower, and recently celebrated my great nephew's arrival (more on him in a future post).

I read a few books (reviews posted on my other blog)


Groundhogs have been seen in several places, under my deck included.

Visited my daughter and her hubby in SC.


Ate plenty of ice cream :)

 

It was raining in our living room,via a vent in the roof. The vent was habitated by wasps,which has caused a delay in repairing the leak.






The groundhog trap captured a frantic squirrel, which was released in an uninhabitated area.

Our garden has not produced much, due to an abundance of rain and searing heat when the sky is clear. There were also pests that ate the leaves.
We had a few friendly visitors, such as butterflies.

Rain drops on an Easter lily looked pretty.

Fishing behind the old Coy paper mill..


More pics will be added as Summer progresses, then it will be time to start a post about my son's journey through third grade :/

Love and blessings,
Lori LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC