Saturday, March 9, 2013

Recent pics I edited:

March 2013


 Here is one example a recent pic I took:
I was walking along the road one Friday in March, looking for something to photograph. That was when the sun began to set; I was in awe of all the colors before me.
 There were several buildings and wires all around me, so it was a challenge to get a clear shot. I tried to take shots where I could crop out the clutter.
I decided to crop out the chimneys and keep the clouds behind the tree. That was the only edit this time, besides writing my name at the bottom.
 I just edited out the chimneys so I can still see the yellow horizon.



 I plan to post pics similar to these, before and after edits.
I am using a basic program, so am using basic edits.
What do you enjoy photographing?

  If you have a comment, please share it. The only way I can improve is to have another person critique my pics. (Hopefully, it will be more positive than not :)

I will never claim to be a pro, 
just a person who really enjoys the art of photography and sharing it with others.

Thanks for your interest in reading this post!
Love and blessings,
Lori LC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I always appreciate hearing from others. Thanks,
LC